The lifestyle store began as a small supermarket chain back in December 1980. Starting with just 40 products, MUJI has grown to have a multi-national presence; it’s basic principal is to develop new and simple products at reasonable prices, making the best use of materials while considering environmental issues.
Our stores have implemented further hygiene and social distancing measures in place with the advice from the UK Government. The safety of our customers and staff remains our key priority.
Please see below our plans implemented in-store to welcome you for a safer shopping experience:
- Please maintain social distancing when in store and follow the signage to help remind you to keep your social distance of 2 metres from other customers and MUJI store staff. We have also limited entry into our stores for safe social distancing measures.
- We will have sanitising stations set up at the front of the store for you to use.
- Our team will be cleaning more regularly and paying extra attention to frequent touch points.
- Card payments or contactless only.
- All fitting rooms will remain closed until further notice.
- For your convenience, we have extended our normal 30-days policy to 60-days. All returned items will be cleaned and held for 72 hours prior to returning to the shop floor.
New Store Reservation Service
Reserve online, collect and pay in store now!
We are happy to introduce our new Store Reservation service for the reopening of our MUJI stores. This new service will help customers to reserve selected items via the MUJI Online website to be collected in-store. This will ensure that we have the items available for you prior to visiting our stores.
We hope to see you soon.