Located off the ever-hip Upper Street, Angel Central Shopping Centre (formerly known as The N1 Centre) has a vibrant and stylish collection of shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and music venues under its roof. Whether you want to watch the latest movies and share a family-sized popcorn snack, or dine out for two on something more extravagant, Angel Central offers you that choice.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal information is information that allows us to identify you directly or indirectly and that tells us something about you. This could include information such as your name, email address, information we collect about you when you visit our website, sign-up for information emails online or when we collect information on accidents and injuries or for security and crime prevention.
HOW DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Information you give to us: You may provide Information to us directly, by signing up to our mailing list to keep up to date with any events, offers or competitions we have running. We will ask for your consent to retain your information and use it to send you information via email.
Marketing and competitions
When you enter a competition or register for an event you may be asked if Angel Central can also use your Information for marketing purposes. The lawful basis for these marketing communications is your consent. If you do provide consent, you can subsequently unsubscribe from these communications by: following the unsubscribe link on the email or by emailing us email@example.com
Angel Central Wi-Fi
If you use the Wi-Fi networks in our Centre provided by O2 (Telefonica UK), O2 will collect Information from you in order to log you on to the network, including your name and email address. They may also collect Information relating to the duration of visits and the identity of the device that connects to the Wi-Fi. The lawful basis for the processing of the Information is that it is necessary for entering into a contract for the provision of a service you have requested. Any research/analysis conducted on Wi-Fi usage would be for the legitimate interests of Angel Central.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Service Providers. We may share Information we collect about you with suppliers who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. For example:
– to process payments made;
– in the management of email marketing;
– to provide Wi-Fi in our Centre;
– to provide CCTV and security services within our Centre; and/or
– with contractors, consultants and professional advisors.
Disclosure for Legal Reasons:
We may disclose Information when we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with the law, including valid legal requests from the Police, or other government agencies.
Change of Ownership:
If Angel Central is involved in a merger, acquisition, dissolution, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we reserve the right to transfer your Information. You will be notified via email or by notification on our website of any change in ownership.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Angel Central retains the Information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
Where applicable, Angel Central adheres to data protection laws in the European Economic Area.
– You have the right to request a copy of the Information we hold on you, plus information on how we use your Information;
– You have the right object to the use of your Information; however, this right is limited and will depend upon the lawful basis by which we are using your Information;
– If Angel Central’s processing of Information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent for future processing at any time;
– You may request the deletion of your Information, unless we are legally entitled or obliged to retain the Information (for example, where we have a legal obligation to do so);
– You may have the right to object to the processing of your Information; and,
– You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Data Protection Authority. In the U.K, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Management of our Centre:
In the course of running our Centre, we may collect Information on incidents and accidents that occur, as well as using CCTV and other security measures for your and our protection. Click here to view our centre safeguarding and security privacy notice for further information on how we use your personal data for these purposes, your rights, and how long we retain the information. These notices also include information on exclusion orders.