H&M is temporarily closed.
The Swedish multinational clothing retailer H&M (Hennes & Mauritz) provides affordable as well as up-to-date and high-quality fashion for men, women and children. The clothing retailer first opened its doors in Sweden in 1947, and has since grown increasingly popular across the globe, being the world’s second largest clothing retailer. The company has over 2,600 stores that span Europe, the Middle East and Asian countries including China, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
H&M Islington is located within Angel Central in the heart of Islington, and provides the latest fashion trends and designs for consumers. Product ranges in the Islington store include men’s, women’s, teenagers and kids. So why not visit the H&M Islington store and check out the high-quality products for yourself, where there is a wide range of items at affordable prices.
Creating a safe environment for all is our utmost priority. Please review some of our safety measures below:
- Regular and thorough cleaning of shop floors and back of house.
- Hand sanitisers are available for customers and staff.
- Plexi screen installed at cash desks to protect customers and staff.
- The fitting rooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Please observe the social distancing guides throughout the store.
For more information please visit FAQ’s.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.