Luxury British chocolatier and cacao grower Hotel Chocolat is on a mission to make you happy, bringing you chocolate that is more exciting, more witty, more beautiful and – more importantly – made according to their mantra: ‘More Cacao, Less Sugar’.
One of the world’s few chocolate makers to directly grow some of their own cacao, on their organic, eco-conscious Saint Lucian cacao farm, Hotel Chocolat connect sustainable cacao agriculture with the hedonism of top-quality chocolate – not just from bean to bar, but roots to wrapper.
Hotel Chocolat is open! Please review the safety measures ahead of your visit:
- For the health and safety of our guests, we are limiting customers the number of customers. If the store is at full capacity, please kindly wait on the markers outside
- Please maintain social distancing whilst in store and follow the signs that are there to guide you
- Hand sanitiser and gloves will be available to guests inside and our team will be wearing PPE (masks, gloves, washable aprons)
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the till point
- We will be regularly cleaning contact surfaces and back of house
- We are open for takeaway only.