Lone Design Club (LDC) invites you to join us at ‘The Corner Shop’, where they’ll be showcasing an innovative collection of sustainable fashion and lifestyle brands across four weeks.
Lone Design Club is cutting through the noise of a saturated fast‐fashion market and shaking up the conventional shopping experience by challenging traditional retail offerings both in the UK and internationally. Presenting a new immersive shopping experience, Lone Design Club is blurring the lines between consumers online and in‐store purchasing experiences. Their pop-up at Angel Central, kicking off The Do Good Festival, features an expertly curated collection of cutting-edge fashion and beauty brands that are sure to captivate and inspire.
RSVP to their series of brand launch parties, workshops, designer-led experiences and more to take you behind the scenes and into the world’s of these future thinking, next generation brands.
Open to press, media, industry AND shoppers alike, discover unique + one-of-a-kind product, meet the designers behind the brands, join one of their exclusive daily events and highly sought after designer-led experiences. Brand presentations will return with the most exclusive shows, you won’t find anywhere else. Giving customers exclusive access to new collections, one off pieces and showcasing brand new designers. Go deeper behind the brand and immerse yourself into the world of the designer.
What to Expect:
- One of a kind products from 60+ of the most exciting independent fashion, accessories and lifestyle brands
- Discover designers with a circular, transparent and ethical focus
- Attend LDC’s designers’ new collection presentations and showspaces
- Meet the designers in-store daily and hear the stories behind the brands
- Join a series of events and experiences in-store weekly
- New immersive retail experience