Located off the ever-hip Upper Street, Angel Central Shopping Centre (formerly known as The N1 Centre) has a vibrant and stylish collection of shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and music venues under its roof. Whether you want to watch the latest movies and share a family-sized popcorn snack, or dine out for two on something more extravagant, Angel Central offers you that choice.
1. The promoter is Angel Central whose registered office is at 21 Parkfield Street, Islington, London, N1 0PS.
2. Employees of the Angel Central or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.angelcentral.co.uk/whats-on
5. Closing date for entry will be 17th December 2018 and specified on each competition’s page. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows specified on each competition’s page on www.angelcentral.co.uk
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email or via social media within 6 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification or cannot collect the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The prize will be collected from the Angel Central Management Office in person, 21 Parkfield Street, Islington, London, N1 0PS. It cannot be sent by post.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.