- Are you looking for a role encompassing cleaning and customer service?
- Would you like to be involved in events, interacting with the public and being an important part of a TEAM?
- Do you want opportunities for development and progression?
If you want these to be apart of what we offer, we would like to hear from you
Summary & Purpose of the Role
The main purpose of the job is to support and assist the responsible manager to maintain a safe and clean environment. To assure that the company standards and policies are followed and maintained
The key responsibility would be to maintain the cleanliness of the Centre to a very high standard by performing the following duties:
- Use Scrubber Drier to clean the Mall Areas in the morning ready for opening
- Use Gum Machine on the designated schedule to cover all areas of the Mall within a week
- Emptying all external bins & ashtrays
- Sweeping, tidying and litter picking of all car parks, pedestrian routes and roadways
- All entrance ways
- Cleaning and maintain all equipment
- Glazing – to include all entrance doors and frames and smoke barriers
- Clean, sweep and tidy the waste area- Jet wash after bin lifts
- Mop and disinfect the lifts
- Sweep, tidy and empty all bins on the Service Deck
- Complete all Waste processing
- Sweep and tidy all Service Corridors- Use Scrubber Drier overnight on designated schedule to cover the whole Back of House in a week
- To ensure all work is carried out in a safe, proper and thorough manner taking into account Health and safety legislation, Incentive FM policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements
- Inspect all equipment thoroughly before & after use and Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
- Keep your cleaning area and space clean and tidy at all time and your cleaning materials safely stored
- Complete all regular task checklists- daily, weekly, monthly and periodic- highlight any areas you feel need more attention to the Senior Cleaner/Supervisor
- Assist customers in accordance with the guidance provided by Supervisors on a daily basis
- Be familiar with your responsibilities in the event of an evacuation or incident
- Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues, tenants and shoppers at all times
- Be prepared to receive and undertake further training as required.
- Conduct toilet checks every 30minutes to ensure cleanliness and the comfort and safety of all customers- report any issues.
- Monitor the stock levels of cleaning chemicals and materials and report when stock is running low and requires ordering.
- At all times to follow through any managerial instructions from CBRE or Incentive FM.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Experience of working within a Cleaning environment
- Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the clients and the IFM teams
- Organised individual who can demonstrate a record of planning and managing work flows
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of high quality service delivery and their impact on this
- The ability to be agile and flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role
- Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task with clear ability to focus on detail
If you’re interested in this role please apply by emailing Chris: Chris.Ohanians@incentive-fm.com