We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Angel Central!
A selection of stores will reopen on Monday 15th June. Please check individual stores for opening times and reopening announcements.
For your safety and wellbeing, the way you shop may look a little different right now. We have made changes to your experience to help create a safe and welcoming shopping experience during these times.
Please review our health & safety guidelines ahead of your visit:
- Please respect other shoppers and our teams.
- Help yourself to hand sanitiser, available in our stores.
- Follow social distancing guidance of 2 metres while you are in store and look out for signage that helps you to keep your distance.
- Please shop alone, wherever possible and all children must be supervised at all times.
- Please avoid touching products while you are browsing. At this time, beauty testers are unavailable, however, our team members will be more than happy to demonstrate for you if asked.
- Please check individual stores for their fitting room and returns policies.
- Some restaurants will be open for takeaway or click + collect only.
- Contactless or card payment is preferred at this time.
- Lifts – Please use our stairs to travel between floors – our lifts are for use by wheelchair users, pushchairs and customers with mobility issues. If you are using the lifts these will be restricted to 1 person or household per lift.
- Toilets – The toilets and water fountain are temporarily closed until further notice. Access for vulnerable customers or those who require the baby changing facilities will be opened upon request. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please regularly check the website for any changes to reopenings, safety guidelines and accessibility.
We look forward to seeing you soon!