All of us here at Angel Central are committed to making your experience with us as welcome as possible. Whether you’re here for shopping, dining, or entertainment it’s important to us that each and every one of you feels at home. With that in mind we have a few simple house rules that we hope will keep everyone happy.
Angel Central Security Control Room
Angel Central does not have a concierge desk, however our security control room is the first point of contact should our guests require information or assistance. The security control room is located next to the Centre Management Office on the ground floor next to the Parkfield Street entrance to the Centre.
As well as offering a wide range of services, our security team will endeavour to ensure the Centre is a safe, secure and clean environment to help you enjoy your visit.
Angel Central provides you with a safe shopping experience. We employ a number of overt security measures, but also operate a number of unseen, covert security measures for your protection.
- Ensuring Health and Safety issues are dealt with promptly: reporting spillages or any other hazards on the malls.
- Reporting lost children/parents/elderly guests.
- Point of contact for requesting First Aid assistance.
- Gather feedback information from guests who are expressing a ‘well done’ or who have acomplaint regarding a retailer of the Centre.
- Ensure the Centre is clean, safe and presentable when patrolling the Centre. You can expect:
- Prompt, professional and courteous service
- Helpful trained staff who will treat you with respect and confidentiality
- Clear and accurate information regarding all aspects of the Centre
Angel Central aims to be a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our guests. We would ask that all visitors abide by the Code of Conduct, detailed below, in the interests of everyone’s enjoyment and well-being.
Angel Central consistently aims to maintain high standards and does not permit the following:
- Any intimidation of our guests by groups of individuals.
- All groups of more than five without the intention to shop may be asked to leave the Centre.
- Unsociable behaviour that is detrimental to the Angel Central environment.
Angel Central Customer Service and Guest Conduct 2015
Ensuring that our guests are free to shop and relax, Angel Central does not permit the following:
- Leafleting, canvassing or the conducting of third party interviews or surveys unless authorised by Angel Central Centre Management.
- Unauthorised busking or the selling of goods in the mall or car park.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests, Angel Central asks that visitors respect and show due consideration for the building, environment and users of this space by:
- Adhering to our no smoking policy within the undercover areas of the Centre.
- Keeping clear of all fire escapes except in an emergency.
- No ball games.
- No cycling, roller-blading, using micro-scooters, skating or using skateboards in the Centre.
- Crash helmets should be removed upon entering the Centre
- Not climbing or sitting on any balustrade, barrier, escalator infill or railing.
- Using customer lifts and escalator appropriately.
- Disposing of any litter appropriately in the receptacles provided within the Centre.
- Complying with any directions or instructions given by Angel Central staff
- Providing us with feedback on how we may improve our service
Photography or filming in Angel Central
We do encourage guests to enjoy their experience at Angel Central, including the taking of photographs during their visit for their own personal and domestic use. We reserve the right, however, to ask guests not to film or take photographs within Angel Central where we feel that it is necessary in the interests of the safety, privacy or enjoyment of other guests or so as to prevent any civil or criminal offence being committed. Commercial photography and filming can only be conducted with the express permission of the Angel Central Centre Management Team. If you would like to film or take photos during your visit to Angel Central and have any questions as to what is permitted under this code, please contact the Angel Central Centre Management Team, who will be happy to provide you with further assistance.
We would also ask our guests to adhere to the following conditions:
- The carrying of alcohol in open containers and the consumption of alcohol in the Centre, car park or other external areas is prohibited and alcohol may only be consumed within appropriately licensed premises within the Centre.
- Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to Angel Central or our retailers will be dealt with accordingly and the Police will always be informed.
- Any person either bringing, selling or taking any illegal substance within Angel Central will be reported to the Police immediately.
- Clear access routes must be maintained for emergency services.
Angel Central reserves the right to deny an individual or individuals entry to the Centre and for any period of time as it may determine in its absolute discretion and has the right to escort any such individual or individuals from Angel Central site.
In addition, any individual or individuals who persistently ignore the Code of Conduct will be excluded from Angel Central at the entire discretion of the Management.
Angel Central reserves the right to amend this Code of Conduct at any time without prior notice. Angel Central Customer Service and Guest Conduct 2015